Friday, November 18, 2011

Watching a Game on Sunday



After a day at the Renaissance Festival my friend wanted to catch the Texans game. I'm not a sports fan but don't mind sports gatherings accompanied by food and beer. I can't remember how we decided but we wound up at Buffalo Wild Wings where we grabbed a spot by the bar. The memorable moment was the older couple at the table next to us. The woman left and returned with a magazine. She shouted at the waitress that Jessica Simpson was pregnant. The older woman was actually upset about it. Her husband (I'm assuming) sighed and shook his head. He could care less as did I (especially since neither of us had anything to do with her pregnancy). Yet she treated it as major news. Oh, and the Texans won!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you've been there too?