Monday, November 14, 2011

A Day at the Renaissance Festival




It's been 2 years since I was at the Renaissance Festival. I know it's a big tourist and commercial trap. That's not why I go. I enjoy the festive, laid back atmosphere. Not to mention it reinforces my theory that no matter how one gets, people still like to dress up and play. I prefer the Greek agora for the yummy gyro plates and I will have a glass or few of the mead wine. Fair warning if you buy a CD from the gypsy dancers make sure you have exact change. The girl promised me she would return with change yet she never did. Good thing I'm not going to make a fuss over $3! Regardless I enjoy a day out in the woods in such a festive atmosphere.




















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you've been there too?