Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Voodoo Lounge














Last Halloween I stumbled onto this bar. That night I didn't have my camera with me. I spent a Friday evening in Galveston and had to go check this place out again. The 'dress code' notice wasn't there last time however I can't say I disagree. I wonder if the hoodlums feel unwelcome. Who cares! Anyhow I rather like the decor of this place. It's not the typical bar with a dance floor the size of some one's bed room. There are two make out rooms which is great if you're with someone. Although as I was taking the picture I was standing in front of the TV blocking the view of the solo woman sitting on the couch. Oops! For the solo person there are two bar spaces just to sit and drink and if it's too loud then they can go outside and find a spot on the patio and just relax.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you've been there too?