Friday, May 13, 2011

A Night Out

My old friend and her husband stopped by for one last evening before they head back to California. I'm amazed how life works itself out in its own little ways. Until this month it had been 10 years since I had seen her. We caught up and I learned a lot of things about our moments back in the day. On our final night together until who knows when we wanted Mediterranean. So we found the nearest Fadi's. None of us had been there and figuring out how to order was like Helen Keller changing out spark plugs.






























The geek in me had to stop in this hallway leading to the restrooms to look at the paintings.







The restrooms were nice and clean.







We closed our dining experience with a shot Turkish coffee. It looks like motor oil sure. Yet I found it yummy and strong although it may buzz up your amateur coffee drinker but not this hardened veteran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you've been there too?