Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Debut

Welcome to the Sedentary Traveller! Everyone carries to some degree a spat of wanderlust. People want to go to new places and see new things. However it isn't easy with life. Many times when we get to where we want to be we have no idea what we want to do. Then sometimes our adventure doesn't go as we wish and we have terrible experiences (though some will say there is no such thing as a bad travelling experience). With this I plan to bring pictures, videos, and links to other places and times for you to watch and imagine what's it like to be there. I hope you enjoy.


******DISCLAIMER******
I will try to verify the authenticity of these posts however it may not be possible all the time. I go by what the author of the original posting has said. So don't blame me if the author is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you've been there too?