Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Last of the Christmas Shopping


It's the most wonderful time of the year. It's also the most stressful time of the year too! People come out in full force looking for gifts. As usual I waited until the week prior to get in gear. I decided to spend the morning at Baybrook Mall in Friendswood, TX.





We started the morning with a stop at Denny's for breakfast. While enjoying my cholesterol laden fried eggs I noticed a kid by himself. After asking the staff I learned his parents left him there to stand in the line for the new Jordan tennis shoes.




You've got to be kidding me! I've dealt with the Jordan shoe crowd before. Let's just say there is something wrong with these people who value a cheap, street subculture status symbol over the well being of their fellow man. Yet that particular group place little value on life anyway.




Whomever parked way out in the drive lane like this is ignorant!









The mall was packed! The line to see Santa resembled a hip, new down town club except the line was filled with kids and parents. Does this mean if I have kids someday I'll have to sit in this line?




The mandatory Starbucks break!









We finished our day at Bass Pro Shop. I can enjoy an hour or so here on a normal day. That day I was already exhausted and just needed to lay down. On the plus side I did finish my shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you've been there too?