Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dinner With Lisa

It was a pleasant evening. Lisa and I had been there awhile catching up. I can't remember how I got there or how long. I can't remember the conversation neither. I just remember we enjoyed our meal and having a drink and a pleasant chat. I hadn't seen her in many years. She looked the same with curly, blonde hair, and deep, soulful eyes.

Then the reality hit me. Lisa was murdered 15 years ago. I said aloud to her "oh my God you've been dead for 15 years!". She merely said yes still holding her glass. When she was alive we weren't close yet I miss her at times. I remembered crying then going to a bar when I heard the news. I realized I was dreaming. I can't remember what I said next. I probably told her what I just told you. At the end we stood up to go. She refused to let me pay for dinner. I kissed her goodbye. I knew I was about to wake up to my life and she was going back to Heaven. Then I woke up.




Lisa, we still miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you've been there too?