Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Day in Kemah
















When friends from out of town come in and you need something within easy access and relatively inexpensive and by the water Kemah is good destination. Despite it being hell hot outside I love a trip down to the water. I enjoy the road coming into Kemah passing the marina with all the sail boats that I'm too poor to afford. I wonder why can't I live by the water. Probably because the real estate is too expensive so I will probably have to wait until I retire before that dream comes into fruition. The first thing we do when we get there is go eat. I pick a table by the water (again despite the jungle heat) and order a Hurricane. As I'm waiting on the food I drink the watered down hurricane and stare out over the water (first two pictures) and I'm relaxed. Everything can wait for a few hours. I have sun, I have water, and I have a little time to enjoy some of life's simple pleasures.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you've been there too?