Monday, April 4, 2011

Late Night Grocery Shopping


I don't know anyone that enjoys grocery shopping. You have to jump in the car, maybe fight traffic, and then fight the crowds depending on when you go. However ask these people why don't they do their grocery shopping later at night and more often than not they will look at you like you're crazy (and if you grocery shop late at night you just maybe). The least appealing aspect is you spend more money than you intended to. I found myself having to grocery shop later in the night. I really didn't want to but when faced with the choice of going at night or Saturday afternoon I rushed out the door. As expected there were only a handful of people in the store shopping as well. Aside from a couple of families everyone else was by themself, had a blank expression on their faces that seemed to say they live their lives contrary to the normal swing as well and are going through the motions. That's about how I felt running from aisle to aisle grabbing stuff I needed, and stuff I thought I needed thus running up my bill. Perhaps that's just how I view it. Who knows why the other sappy looking people were shopping with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you've been there too?