Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hotel Review-Ambassador Inn





Our Room








The Lobby



The Continental Breakfast Station


On our way back from New Orleans we made an overnight stop in Lafayette, Louisiana. The place I originally wanted was way too pricey so we kept looking. I found The Ambassador Inn off IH-10 and Ambassador Caffery. This was the exit we took to visit my grandparents. The price (in the neighborhood of $60) and the reviews were good so we decided to stay here. We checked in and decided to "check in" on foursquare as well. We were surprised when a user uploaded this picture.





The picture offered no other information other than the user handle of the girl who took this picture and the July date it was taken. Fortunately we didn't have this issue. The hotel's website says they offer free Internet. However we could only get a connection in either the parking lot or in a dime sized spot in the corner of the room. We spent that evening with my Louisiana relatives and left in the morning. I'd recommend this as a decent, overnight place however if I were staying for a longer length of time I'd go elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you've been there too?