Sunday, June 5, 2011

Another 59 Diner Clip



I find myself at 59 Diner at least once, if not twice a week. This particular morning I came in and found this bunch of people playing the quarter machine. The bars and clubs had been closed for a couple of hours so unless they've been there since 2am I'm guessing they were either night workers too or just bored and up all night and decided to come to the diner and play the games. If that's the case I'd have to say that's an awesome example of spontaneity not to mention more fun than any club.




Using an Iphone app I edited the same clip to a 1960s home video style. Unfortunately it doesn't let me keep the original audio because this, with Nancy
Sinatra's "These Boots Are Made For Walking" would've made a neat retro clip in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you've been there too?