Friday, November 26, 2010

Hotel Review: Harbor House



This is the Harbor House Hotel in Galveston, TX. As Halloween approached I had nothing to do, nobody was available so I decided to spend it in Galveston and see how The Strand celebrates Halloween. Of course since Halloween was on a Sunday this year I knew all the parties would be on Saturday night but surely someone would celebrate it it's true night. The price was about $100 a night which wasn't too bad. You're paying more for the location I guess. This hotel sits on the bay in Galveston Harbor overlooking the water. This was my favorite feature. I love being near the water. The room was clean, a nice set up with two couches and a coffee table perfect for guests. The bed was nice and comfy making sleep very easy and peaceful even when the storm passed through the morning. I guess the only depressing thing is that it's right next to the cruise terminal and I made it as the ship was docked. I couldn't help but stare at the ship that held some memories for me two years ago. I want to get back on it someday! It was calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you've been there too?